Auto Injury and Motor Vehicle Accident
An automobile is an integral part of the life of every American. Human civilization has come a long way since the horse-driven carriages to today’s cars that keep the pollution in check. At the same time, with the increasing number of vehicles on the road, the risks of accidents are increasing too. While the drivers are often responsible for injuring fellow motorists, pedestrians, cyclists, and others, at times, it is different entities - like maker of the car, the trucking company owning the commercial vehicles and public entities like the government are responsible. In any case, if you or your loved ones have been victims in such accidents, our Pittsburgh auto injury and motor vehicle accident lawyer can help you get justice and compensation.
Accidents involving motor vehicles can be devastating. Injuries can change the course of life for the victim if not leading to death in extreme cases. When you or your family members are dealing with the physical and emotional trauma, you need the legal assistance of Pittsburgh injury lawyer to deal with the overwhelming claiming process. Logue Law Group can take care of that.The Figures and the Facts
Research says that the accident caused by motor vehicles can be catastrophic.
- Every year around 35,000 people die in accidents involving cars, buses, trucks, and motorcycles
- Around 3 million people suffer from minor to severe injuries
- Of all the cases reported for spinal injuries, almost 45%, i.e. approx 5000 cases happen due to motor vehicle accidents
- Owing to school bus accidents, every year 17,000 injured victims are rushed to the ER in one year while 20 of them die.
Our Pittsburgh auto injury and motor vehicle accident lawyers are quite familiar with the intricacies of such cases involving motor vehicles. So, when you are coming to us, rest assured, we will make sure that you get the justice you deserve.Common Causes of Auto and Motor Vehicle Accidents
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the common causes of accidents can be quite similar.
- Driver error: The driver can be the responsible party for the accident on the road. Distracted driving, using cell phones, not paying attention to the traffic rules and devices, not giving enough space to the other motorists, pedestrians, or cyclists on the road while turning, not paying attention to the blind spots can be the several instances of driver’s errors.
- Vehicle malfunction: A vehicle with faulty brakes, tires, bad steering column, transmission, and engine problems can cause an accident. In such cases, vehicle manufacturers or the party responsible to take care of the condition of the automobile is responsible.
- Environmental causes: Slick wet road, bad construction, absence of signs, obstruction in view can be such reasons.
A Pittsburgh auto injury and motor vehicle accident lawyer will help you determine the responsible party, keeping all the evidence and witnesses in the record so that your claim can get a favorable outcome.Prepare for the Claim
Logue Law Group will take care of the preparation of the claim with all the necessary evidence and documents in place. We advise you to follow these steps after the accident:
- Get medical attention as soon as possible and keep all the documents properly for possible litigation.
- Secure the information of the other driver and his or her insurance information. Don’t accent any fault before consulting our Pittsburgh injury lawyer.
- If possible, document everything, the witnesses, the necessary contact information, the road condition, and the environment.
- Don’t sign anything without consulting a lawyer.
- Call us as soon as you can.
Often the defects of the vehicles cause the accident and make everything severe.
- The roof of the vehicle might not withstand the impact of the rollover accident
- The airbags, either not opening on time or opening with too much force, can cause injuries
- Lap belts and defective parking brakes can also cause the accident
In such cases, our Pittsburgh injury lawyer can help you get your claim answered.Connect with Pittsburgh Auto Injury and Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Logue Law Group has a team of experienced lawyers working on such cases for years. Once you deal with the immediate care requirements, give us a call. Our Pittsburgh injury lawyer will help you get through this difficult time.