In order to check drug menace, law enforcement agencies in Pennsylvania often charge the most unsuspecting people with Drug Conspiracy. In fact, many consider it the scariest of drug charges. This law is often misused, as anybody known to a person who has been arrested for possession, distribution, or manufacturing of drugs can be charged with Drug Conspiracy.
If you or one of your loved ones has been charged with this offense, you should be prepared for a long, drawn-out legal battle, as prosecutors are likely to complicate things by slapping other criminal charges against you. In such an event, you should immediately get in contact with a Pittsburgh criminal defense attorney who enjoys a proven track record and will fight for your rights.What You Need To Know
Drug Conspiracy charges are very serious and come with steep fines and prison sentences. Here is what you need to know:
- Prosecutors try and prove that you violated the law and were knowingly part of the conspiracy and demand harsh punishment
- Charges vary depending on the type of drug, the amount of drug involved, prior conviction and even based on the involvement of weapons in the crime
- Even if knowingly or unknowingly you played a small part your charges are graded in the same line as the main accused in the crime
- Conviction results in a permanent criminal record and can also lead to suspension of driver’s license up to 6 months, so it is important to consult a drug conspiracy attorney in Pittsburgh who can explore all of your options
- When your house is being searched, or you are being arrested, refrain from talking to the police or giving out any statements, as this can be used against you
A conviction for drug conspiracy can be just as ruinous to your life as one for drug possession. You can be sent to jail for many years, be forced to pay hefty fines, lose your job and home, and be denied jobs and housing in the future.How Can I Help You?
Since prosecutors must prove that you knew about the drug crime and were involved in it, an experienced Pittsburgh criminal defense attorney will prove the opposite: that you did not know about the drugs or the crimes surrounding it and were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I am attorney Sean Logue, and I have been helping my clients in cases related to Drug Conspiracy for more than a decade. I have successfully defended hundreds of clients in drug charges and have had the cases against them dismissed. As a Pennsylvania Super Attorney, my 10.0 Avvo Rating is a testimony to my track record. I along with my team would carefully review all the charges that have been slapped against you, and carry out the necessary investigation before preparing your defense.
Defending your rights is our primary objective. As a Pittsburgh criminal defense attorney, I shall discredit all evidence that has been gathered against you and prove how your Constitutional rights have been violated during the investigation. Since I have handled complex cases related to drug charges, I am well versed in the law and would use it to your advantage during the litigation.
Drug Conspiracy is a serious offense and anybody convicted for this crime would see his/her life ruined. It is important that you stand up and fight against these charges to protect your name and fame in the community. I shall offer you all the legal help you need and will constantly keep you updated on the best course of legal action depending on the circumstances in your case.
If you want to sit for a free consultation in a Drug Conspiracy case with a drug conspiracy lawyer in the Pittsburgh area, Ohio, or West Virginia, you can call me at 1-844-PITT-DUI or 412-389-0805 or get in touch with me online.