- Free Consultation: 412.612.2210 Tap Here to Call Us
Choosing Your Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer
Receiving a criminal charge can be one of the most challenging moments in your life. When you or someone in your family has been charged with DUI, you go through spells of confusion and fear. Tough it may sound, but it is important to relax and choose a highly-trained Pittsburgh Criminal Defense Attorney with a proven track record while appearing for his/her clients. While this is no easy task, you need to remember that the choice of your attorney can define the outcome of your case. But how do you search for a person who improves your odds of success?What You Must to Look for in a DUI Lawyer in Pittsburgh
- Although you might have to make a decision quickly, you shouldn’t hurry with the process. Shortlist a few lawyers or law offices that you would want to work with and choose a lawyer after all other conditions mentioned below are satisfied.
- Don’t trade expertise for anything else. You may have a friend who specializes in family law or bankruptcy law, but he/she isn’t best placed to handle your DUI case. Like you choose a cardiologist for cardiac-related problems you need to choose a DUI attorney to deal with your case as the extra yard of expertise can mean the difference between discharge and conviction.
- Choose a lawyer with whom you feel comfortable and one who inspires confidence. There are lawyers who would instill fear in the clients to get the case, and you should avoid them. When you meet the attorney, you should try and find if he/she shows the passion and commitment that you expect in your case.
- Try and choose an attorney who has handled DUI case in your community or in the city you live in. Apart from convenience it also means that the attorney would have a good rapport with the prosecution and judges and this can matter in the outcome of your case.
- Your DUI lawyer must have expertise in examining DUI police reports in the Pittsburgh area and know about their technicalities. This means that they would be able to spot any diversion from standard procedures which gives him/her an opportunity to discredit the blood/breath reports presented by the prosecution.
- Don’t hesitate in asking questions regarding the probable outcome of the case or how you can help the attorney prepare the strongest possible defense on your behalf. Clarify all the doubts that you have regarding the legal system and how you can be defended. This is important as this will help you determine whether the attorney is willing to offer you the support and guidance you need in your case.
- Honest communication is one of the most important pillars of the relationship between an attorney and his/her client, and you should be able to narrate all the circumstance of your case to the attorney without any fear, and your attorney should be someone whose suggestions you are willing to rest your faith on.
Your DUI Lawyer has the most important role to play in your case and would be able to achieve the best possible outcome based on the exact status of your case.
An attorney from Logue Law Group would first interview you to learn the details of the case. He would then examine the evidence against you and the reports filed by the police officer(s), looking for errors or biases. The attorney would talk to witnesses. Then, after he has looked at everything and analyzed it, he would identify the options available to you for your defense. He will sit down and explain it all to you, and help you decide which avenue to pursue. Then, he will stand beside you and speak for you at court.
To get in touch and schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced DUI lawyer at Logue Law Group in Pittsburgh, contact us online or call (412) 612-2210 or (412) 612-2210.
Free ConsultationYou will never find us short of knowledge & commitment
while handling your case.