Speeding Tickets Citations
If you or a loved one has received a speeding ticket, you will need a criminal defense attorney with skill and experience to represent you and protect your rights.
In Pittsburgh, as in all of Pennsylvania, you can receive a ticket for driving anywhere from 16 MPH in a school zone to 90 MPH on the expressway. Penalties for speeding are serious and include points on your driving record, fines, and in some cases, a suspended license.
For additional information about speeding tickets and citations, click the links below:
- Speeding tickets
- Driving 6 to 10 MPH over the speed limit
- Driving 11 to 15 MPH over the speed limit
- Driving 16 to 25 MPH over the speed limit
- Driving 26 to 30 MPH over the speed limit
- Driving 31 MPH or more over the speed limit
- Speeding in a work zone
- Fighting a speeding ticket
- Choosing a lawyer to help you fight a speeding ticket
- Multiple speeding tickets
- Speeding in a school zone
Based on the evidence in your case, Sean Logue Law will try to get your ticket dismissed or the charges lowered. Should you have to go to court, we will defend you with the strongest case possible.