What to do When You get a DUI and What to Look for in a DUI Attorney
Things to do after your DUI arrest
- Get a piece of paper and reconstruct the events of your arrest.
- Why you were pulled over
- What field sobriety tests were done and the results
- Describe the location where the field sobriety tests were performed
- What your BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) was and how it was tested
- Check out my website www.seanloguelaw.com to review Pennsylvania DUI laws, penalties, and defenses.
- Get together paperwork from any prior convictions.
- Get together any relevant medical or mental health records.
- Do not make any statements to anyone (except your attorney) about your case.
- Comply with the Fingerprint Order. (Reschedule if need be!)
- Get the required drug and alcohol evaluation. (CRN evaluation)
- Call me, Attorney Sean Logue, to schedule a FREE consultation to review your case.
It’s of vital importance that you follow the steps above. Sean Logue, your Pittsburgh DUI attorney, will need it to help craft your defense. The more information he has, the better the outcome he can help you achieve. The police may have made mistakes in performing field sobriety tests, or the breathalyzer machine may have been calibrated or operated improperly, but the only way your attorney can make this work for you is if he has all the facts.
Contact Sean Logue Law immediately. To do so means it will be easier for him to help you fight your charges.What to Look for in an Attorney
To handle your DUI defense
- A criminal defense attorney, not a general practitioner who is moonlighting in criminal defense.
- A criminal defense attorney with a practice that’s focused on DUI defense.
- An experienced criminal defense attorney who has handled more than 250 DUI cases and understands the ins and outs of the court system.
- An attorney who has taken DUI cases to trial.
- An attorney who is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, an organization only defense attorneys deemed knowledgeable about DUI law are invited to join.
- Attorney Sean Logue, of Logue Law, has ALL of the qualifications.
Remember that the Pittsburgh DUI attorney that you hire will need to know all the facts of your case. Don’t hesitate to trust and confide in him, so he can work his hardest for you. Tell him everything; even the smallest details can make a difference. Your Pittsburgh DUI lawyer will be able to explain your charges to you in detail and advise you about your options. He will stand beside you as you navigate the criminal justice system.
Do you know someone who has been charged with Driving Under the Influence in or around the city of Pittsburgh? If so, you will need an experienced criminal defense attorney. The Logue Criminal Defense team has served many DUI clients over the years. They know and understand your situation and the courts and will work hard for you. Logue Law serves Pittsburgh, PA, and the surrounding areas, including West Virginia and Ohio. To schedule an initial consultation, free of cost, call us today at 1-844-PITT-DUI or (412) 389-0805. We can also be contacted online.